FastTrack for Microsoft 365
FastTrack is a service provided by Microsoft and delivered by Edgile to help large, regulated enterprises deploy Microsoft 365 cloud solutions and drive user adoption. Customers that purchase eligible licenses for Microsoft 365, Office 365, Windows 10 or EMS can receive FastTrack benefits at no cost for the life of their subscriptions.
You’ll receive remote access to Microsoft and Edgile engineering expertise* with guidance that covers three broad areas:
- Planning—including setup, remediation and configuration;
- Onboarding—with access to best practices;
- Training—to drive user adoption and ensure readiness.
FastTrack Benefits and Guidance
|Cloud Capabilities||Enable identity, device management and modern security (Intune, AADP, AIP)|
Deploy chat-based collaboration and productivity apps (Teams)
|Engineering Expertise||Get end-to-end guidance from Microsoft and Edgile engineers1|
Deploy cloud solutions and onboard users
Access self-serve resources to help throughout deployment
|User Adoption||Focus business success to user adoption|
Access online end-user training, adoption templates and change management guides
FastTrack delivered by Gold Partner Edgile
Edgile is a Gold Microsoft Partner in Security and Compliance and 2020 Microsoft Security System Integrator of the Year. We are one of just 100 FastTrack Ready Partners in the Americas. Our strategy-first approach to identities, access and cloud security accelerates customer journeys to the cloud. Using a risk-based methodology, we provide customers a framework to prioritize controls implementation and ensure compliance in a constantly evolving regulatory environment.
Edgile’s Microsoft Practice Team Leaders
Get started with FastTrack
To learn if your company is eligible to receive FastTrack planning, onboarding, migration and adoption services, please submit the form below.
The Edgile Edge
- Founded and led by former Big 4 partners
- Deep technical and strategic expertise in GRC, Identity and Cloud Security
- Business-aligned security approach with active leadership engagement
- Consultants, architects and engineers skilled across a collaborative partner system from ServiceNow to SailPoint to Microsoft, and more
- Trusted partner to the CIO, CRO, CISO, CCO, CPO, plus Legal and Audit