As part of our CISO-in-Residence Program, Edgile/Wipro would like to offer you a peer-to-peer meeting with a top industry CISO to discuss topics most relevant to you. This program is designed to provide our clients’ access to world-class talent in a private, one-on-one setting. The following are suggested topics for a two-to-four-hour session:
- New SEC “Disclosure Requirements for Public Companies”: This guidance, which goes into effect Sept 5th of 2023, has CISOs discussing the definition of “materiality” regarding impact of a breach.
- Would you care to have a peer-to-peer conversation with our CISO-in-Residence to share thoughts on the way forward?
- AI Risk Assessments: The Surprising Themes Arising from Early Assessments – Executives are grappling with the rapid adoption of AI as both a threat and an opportunity.
- The focus of this session is to communicate common themes surfaced from recent cross-industry AI Risk Assessments. This briefing will help the CISO see the future and prepare their BOD, executive management and staff for the changes AI will bring.
- Management topic of your choice
Please let us know if you would like to arrange a peer-to-peer meeting on any of these topics.