Delivered by SailPoint’s Top Partner
As a SailPoint Admiral Top Delivery Partner, Edgile helps you maximize investments in your IAM program by taking a strategy-first approach to understand what’s at risk—and why. This ensures that you prioritize and solve the right problems and secure a business case for an integrated and cost-effective IAM solution. IdentityNow is a great fit for customers that are looking for a cloud Identity solution.
Edgile Quick Start Program Overview
Edgile provides advisory services and best practices to guide you throughout the IdentityNow deployment. We offer document deliverables to empower your security and IT teams and help you with communication management and training for immediate and future rollouts. While Edgile’s big-picture solution architecture supports scalable future state integrations with IdentityNow, we offer inexpensive Quick Start programs that demonstrate immediate “Phase 1” value in as little as 6-8 weeks.
|QUICK START FOCUS||CERTIFICATIONS||USER LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT|
|Solution Area Scope||Manager OR Application Owner Certifications||User Lifecycle Management (ULM)|
|In-Scope Use Cases||
|Estimated Duration||Approx. 6-12 Weeks (depending on p/t versus f/t approach and pace)||Approx. 7-14 Weeks (depending on p/t versus f/t approach and pace)|
Today’s changing environment means more enterprise risk
Business operations are becoming more complex as organizations accelerate their reliance on third party vendors, partners, supply chains and external digital services, and expand their remote workforces. Managing user access is getting harder. A comprehensive and efficient identity governance platform is critical to keep up with new technologies, eliminate security vulnerabilities and maintain compliance with new regulations.
A proven modern identity platform
SailPoint IdentityNow is a proven platform that secures user provisioning, access request and password management across cloud, mobile and on-premises applications. And Edgile’s Quick Start program can get you up and running with it in as little as six weeks.
Unlike other cloud-based identity solutions delivered from a hosted single tenant cloud instance, IdentityNow’s multi-tenant SaaS solution provides a number of important benefits:
- Always up-to-date. Get automatic upgrades to ensure you are running with the latest features and security updates.
- Continuous monitoring. Detect and address threats and security issues immediately.
- Better total cost of ownership. Eliminate hardware costs to better manage budgets with predictable OPEX costs.
Why enterprises choose SailPoint IdentityNow
- Comprehensive—Get a full suite of identity governance capabilities in the cloud.
- Connectivity—Designed for the enterprise with connectors for common business applications such as ERP systems, mainframes and all your cloud applications.
- Security—Includes patented Zero Knowledge Encryption to secure administrative credentials from breaches.